Sustainability Reporting Specialist - Financial Services Advisory | Top 5 Firm | Dublin
The Client —
Our client, headquartered in Ireland, manages a workforce comprising nearly 3,000 professionals spread across multiple office sites in Ireland, The Isle of Man, Gibraltar, and Bermuda. They boast a global presence extending to more than one hundred countries, reinforced by an expansive worldwide network exceeding 68,000 personnel.
As trusted advisors, they use local insights, national expertise, and a global reach to help businesses succeed worldwide. Their approach emphasizes personalized interactions, fostering relationships, and empowering clients to make informed decisions for current and future needs. They collaborate with the public sector, partner with regulators and financial institutions to build trust, and support various businesses in achieving their goals.
The Role —
They are presently seeking experienced candidates with 3 to 10 years of experience in sustainability reporting to join their Sustainability team within the Financial Services Advisory (FSA) division. They are in search of qualified individuals possessing a diverse skill set to become integral members of our dynamic and diverse team. These individuals will be responsible for contributing to sustainability reporting initiatives and various other sustainability projects.
As a member of the sustainability team, your role will encompass assisting in the advancement of our Sustainability Reporting and broader Sustainability Service offerings. You will collaborate with their clients on projects aimed at enhancing their comprehension of the extent, reporting, and disclosure mandates essential for their sustainability statements within their annual reporting process. This engagement is designed to align with new regulatory and best practice prerequisites, including CSRD, Taxonomy, GRI, ISSB, and other global reporting frameworks.
Main Responsibilities —
- Proficiency in grasping crucial concepts within the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) domains, encompassing both sector-specific and cross-sector perspectives. Additionally, a strong understanding of the methodology for conducting materiality assessments for organizations, encompassing financial and impact considerations.
- Having prior experience in formulating sustainability strategies and seamlessly integrating them into business models, risk assessment and control frameworks, as well as key performance indicators (KPIs) and reporting mechanisms, is considered advantageous.
- Having experience in crafting sustainability strategies and seamlessly integrating them into business models, risk and control frameworks, as well as management KPIs and reporting, is a valuable advantage.
- Research (quantitative and qualitative) including industry/sectoral reviews and analysis
About you —
- Being part-qualified or fully qualified in ACCA, ACA, or an equivalent certification is advantageous, especially if accompanied by experience in financial and/or sustainability reporting or audit.
- A third-level degree with a strong academic track record is a mandatory requirement.
- Adept at operating within a challenging work environment and consistently achieving positive outcomes.
Sound like something that's of interest? Please send your details through the link below and we'll be in touch for a confidential discussion on the details!
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Patrick O’Rourke is a Professional Services Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 087 190 2963
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client