Audit Manager - Senior Manager | Financial Services | London
The Client —
Our client is a leading tax, accountancy, and business advisory firm known for its personal integrity and technical expertise. With a partner-led approach, they provide seamless advice throughout the entire client lifecycle, delivering excellence and success. The firm values collaboration, authenticity, respect, and dynamism, investing in their clients' businesses and fostering long-term relationships. They prioritize the success of their people, clients, and overall business.
The Role —
This opportunity offers a nurturing and collaborative working culture, allowing professionals to thrive and grow. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, the firm provides flexible benefits and working hours. The clearly defined career pathways empower individuals to take charge of their own professional development, while colleague-led working groups shape strategic direction.
Key Responsibilities —
The Audit Manager/Senior Manager will:
- Manage a portfolio of audit clients across various sectors, with a strong focus on financial services.
- Ensure the successful delivery of audit plans, including the preparation of statutory accounts and tax computations for companies, partnerships, and groups.
- Serve as a key point of contact for clients, providing guidance and assistance with ad hoc queries and advisory work.
- Offer mentorship and development opportunities to junior staff through on-the-job feedback and training.
- Maintain a commitment to exceptional client service, upholding professional standards and compliance.
- Strong experience within a practice setting, demonstrating a deep understanding of client service and delivery.
- Aspirations to work in a managerial capacity or previous experience in a similar role.
- An accountancy qualification such as ACA or ACCA, essential for success in this position.
- Enthusiasm and expertise as an audit manager, showcasing strong technical skills.
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of SME audit clients, with a focus on the financial services sector.
- The ability to lead audit teams and provide tax and ad hoc advisory services.
What's in it for you —
- Pension plan for a secure future.
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays to support work-life balance.
- Private Medical Insurance for peace of mind.
- Permanent Health Insurance for financial protection during illness or injury.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate individual needs.
- Life Assurance, providing support for employees and their families.
- Employee Referral Bonus for talented individuals joining the firm.
- Employee Benefits Portal with cashback and vouchers.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Social events fostering connections and enjoyment.
- Career Coaching to unlock full potential.
- Enhanced Parental Family leave to facilitate a balanced career and family life.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client