Trainee Accountant | South Dublin | Small Firm
Trainee Chartered Accountant/Accounting Technician
- Based in Dublin. 3 partners and 11 staff. Working in Audit, accounting, Taxation, advisory and Comoany secretarial.
- 6 staff in Accounts, 2 in tax , 1 Company secretarial, 1 payroll and 1 admin.
- Clients largely Irish based with activities in other European jurisdictions
- International Link
- Client business sectors include Construction, Transportation, comms, Software, Professional, retail, and Education
- 600 Corporate and tax clients
- Software includes Sage Financial Accounts, Relate Co. secretarial, Drive (admin), Microsoft Office and several bookkeeping and payroll packages
||Harold’s Cross Dublin 6w
||Trainee Chartered Accountant or Trainee Accounting Technician with a view to moving on to Trainee Chartered Accountant.
( Trainee may have 0-2 years prior relevant experience/training)
|How many trainees are you recruiting?
|Train in type
- 3 ½ year training contract (CAI) or 2 year Accounting Technician.
- Initially you shall work on small Accounts prep jobs. Preparing Accounts from clients’ records for sole traders, partnerships and small Co’s under the supervision of a partner.
- After initial period, you will work on audits as a Junior.
- You will then move to larger Financial Accounts reporting directly to a Partner.
- In Third year of training your work will be a mixture of large financial accounts and Audits ( as senior).
- During all this time they will also draft tax computations subject to review of Tax manager. You will also have Co. Sec, Payroll and VAT experience.
- For Trainee Chartered Accountant Business or Accounting Degree with minimum of 2.2 or its equivalent.
- For trainee Accounting Technician 340 Points in Leaving Certificate (to Include Accountancy) or equivalent.
- The trainee should be honest, diligent and considerate of clients and colleagues. They should enjoy working with numbers. They should be inquisitive and have an ability to combine scepticism with consideration and common sense. They should be able to take guidance and direction and as they gain experience, they should be willing to give guidance and advise.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client