Tax Director | Top 10 Firm | Dublin 2
Our client is looking to hire a Tax Director to work with domestic and international clients across a range of sectors, including technology, healthcare, retail, consumer markets, hospitality and entertainment, start-up and inbound clients.
The successful candidate will work closely with these clients building relationships and providing expert advice and consultancy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile to win new business.
- Lead and manage a challenging and varied client portfolio.
- Lead and motivate a team to perform to the best of their ability.
- Provide the lead consultancy projects and assignments.
Who are we looking for?
- CTA /CTC qualified.
- Over years 5 years tax experience at manager level.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven business development skills.
- Proven record in building a high performing team to deliver on projects.
- Ability to delegate.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Rewards & Recognition
- Competitive salary & package
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Paid professional membership fees
- Learning & development opportunities
- Pension Scheme – employer contribution
- Enhanced Parent’s Leave Policy
- Tax Saver – bus/Luas/Dart commuter ticket
- Bike to work scheme
- Company mobile provided
- Company laptop provided
- Sports & social events
- Wellness Initiatives
Patrick O’Rourke is a Tax and Accountancy recruitment specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around this or other opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 0871902963
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client