Senior Practice Accountant | Rathmines | €65 - 75k
Senior Practice Accountant | Rathmines
Are you a qualified practice accountant? Are you looking for a role with a quality/ growing firm in Dublin 6 with good quality clients and work/life balance? If the answers are yes, the below will hopefully be of interest!
Our client, an established/ reputable firm of accountants based in Dublin 6, is currently seeking a strong Senior Accountant to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Audit Director/ Partners, you will be responsible for the preparation and completion of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, companies.
The role will be more accounts based rather than audit.
What’s on offer?
The role and practice will offer –
- Excellent work/ life balance
- High-quality clients
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Defined career progression
Key Responsibilities will include –
- Preparation of annual accounts for a wide variety of clients - not much audit work
- Mentoring and developing junior members of staff
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
About you –
- You will be a Qualified Accountant – ACA/ ACCA /CPA
- Experienced in preparing accounts for a variety of clients
- Have a good working knowledge of the Irish tax and PAYE system
- Familiar with the Companies Act (ideal not essential)
- Experience with ROS, Relate, SAGE
Sound like something that’s of interest? Please send your details through the link below and we’ll be in touch for a confidential discussion on the details!
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Patrick O’Rourke is an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly - 0871902963
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client