FS Audit Director | Top 10 Firm | Dublin 2
Financial Services Audit Director | Top 10 Firm | Dublin 2
The client –
Our client is a leading international audit, tax, advisory and consulting firm. Operating as a united partnership, it works as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit, assurance, tax, consulting, financial advisory, corporate finance and financial outsourcing.
With over 30 Partners and 500 staff based in Dublin, Galway and Limerick, the Irish firm draws on the expertise of more than 44,000 professionals in over 90 countries to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development.
The role –
The purpose of this role is to appoint a candidate who will work closely with the partners to lead the implementation of our strategy across key pillars such as business development, people management, audit quality and finance. They wish to identify a candidate with the potential and ambition to become a future partner of our team.
This role will also drive external opportunities by winning and delivering financial services auditprojects, and ensuring advice provided to clients is of a high quality.
This role offers flexible hours/work from home options and will be discussed during the recruitmentprocess.
Main Responsibilities –
You will have the responsibility of leading a dedicated team including managing, organising anddeploying staff on assignments as necessary. The role will include:
• Responsibility for leading a portfolio of financial services audit clients, including public
• Working closely with the banking partners, implementing the actions to ensure the firm and
team’s strategic objectives are met with a particular focus on enhancing internal operational
processes to support a high-performance environment
• As Director you will work closely with the partners and the rest of the senior management
team in developing existing and new client relationships, playing a pivotal role in our
business development activities
• Playing an integral leading role in the continued development and enhancement of team
culture within the group
• Planning of audit assignments, transition from previous auditors and onboarding of new
clients, design and implementation of audit strategy.
• Coordination/project management of audit assignments for clients in portfolio
• Compliance with the client’s audit methodology, with appropriate consideration of audit risk
issues and accounting technical matters
Principal Requirements –
This person will have experience of working at a Senior Manager/Director level within a financial services department in a professional services firm.
This person will be required to have the following key skills:
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Proven track record of establishing and developing client relationships;
• Proven track record of managing and delivering client projects;
• Experience working on large group assignments and public interest entity audits;
• Detailed knowledge of the relevant accounting standards impacting the financial services
• The ability to prioritise and organise work, with strong attention to detail;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially report writing skills;
• Professional and proactive approach to work;
• Works well with others in the team, maintaining high standards of quality and
demonstrating commitment to self-development;
• Experience managing and coaching managers and other senior team members.
If this role is of interest, please apply through the link below
Patrick O’Rourke is a Tax and an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from Entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around this or other opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 0871902963
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client