Audit Senior Manager | Top 10 Firm | Dublin 2
Our client is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Manager/Senior Manager to join their Audit and Advisory Team based in Dublin city centre.
Their ideal person will be an ambitious and qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA) with strong audit experience interested in working with a global professional practice. The successful candidate, working extensively with directors and partners, will support a broad range of clients including owner-managed, family owned and international businesses.
Candidates must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills. They will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to their personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
You will take responsibility for successfully delivering audit and accounting engagements within agreed timelines, including client and team communications, planning and execution of audits and accounting engagements, and responsibility for the team.
Additionally, responsibilities include:
- Lead the planning and resourcing of audits.
- Manage the audit process.
- Maintain and build client relationships.
- Business development; identify new business opportunities.
- Build relationships with internal departments including Tax, Corporate Governance, Corporate Finance & Corporate Recovery.
- Review and approve client documentation.
- Responsibility for mentoring and training new hires and other colleagues.
- Monitor ongoing staff performance.
Who are we looking for?
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear leadership qualities
- Technical strengths, including FRS 102 and IFRS
- Strong experience of audit and accounting software applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- An appetite to learn, grow and lead
- Client focused
- Problem solver
- Competitive salary & package
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Paid professional membership fees
- Learning & development opportunities
- Pension Scheme – employer contribution
- Enhanced Parent’s Leave Policy
- Tax Saver – bus/Luas/Dart commuter ticket
- Bike to work scheme
- Company mobile provided
- Company laptop provided
- Sports & social events
- Wellness Initiatives
- Employee Referral Scheme
Patrick O’Rourke is a Tax and Accountancy recruitment specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around this or other opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 0871902963
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client