Audit Director | Top 10 Firm | South East (Enniscorthy)
Our client is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual to lead their accounts team based in the South East (Enniscorthy).
The successful candidate will be expected to lead a high performing team of professionals and will work extensively with the Partners of the firm, feeding into the firm's national and international growth strategy.
The ideal person will be an ambitious and qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA).
With a broad range of clients including owner-managed, family owned and international businesses, this role will work directly with their clients on meeting their various compliance requirements. Including;
• Review returns to Revenue including Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and RCT.
• Review of annual sole trader and company financial statements.
• Manage audit process including statutory, solicitor and other regulated entities.
In addition to compliance a key aspect of the role is to add value to their clients, identifying opportunities, and foreseeing and mitigating potential issues before they arise.
Their people are their most valuable asset, and their training and development is key to the success of the firm and the quality of the service to their clients.
• Working with the HR department on developing team structure, recruitment of graduate trainees annually and filling of casual vacancies.
• Lead team performance conversations,
– identifying individual or group training needs, and
– working with the team set objectives and address development areas.
• Ensuring firm policies are applied across the department.
• Driving the values of the firm and lead by example.
Business Development Responsibilities
As a leader of the department, your input into the direction and future success of the firm is key.
• Develop and implement the department strategy, feeding into the firm wide strategy, including growth across key sectoral areas and service lines.
• Build on existing relationships with clients, and create new relationships with potential clients and key local business introducers.
• Relationship building with internal departments including Tax, Corporate Governance, Corporate Finance & Corporate Recovery.
Rewards & Recognition
• Competitive salary & package
• Paid professional membership fees
• Learning & development opportunities
• Pension Scheme – employer contribution
• Enhanced Parent’s Leave Policy
• Tax Saver – bus/luas/dart commuter ticket
• Bike to work scheme
• Company mobile provided
• Company laptop provided
• Sports & social events
• Wellness Initiatives
Patrick O’Rourke is a Tax and Accountancy recruitment specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around this or other opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 0871902963
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client